Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Jillian has more style than me!!

I can't tell you how much fun it's been to get clothes from you all!

(Sheila, I plan on dedicating an entire post to your duds as soon as I can get the

pictures!!!)





Jillian donning an outfit from Allison and showing off her

personalized taggie blanket homemade from Allison!! Isn't

her craftmanship and style fabulous? She's in business!!!




Donning a fabulous cap from Joy!!!




Isn't she adorable in her polka dot party dress from Kim?




How about this cute little number from Aunt Annie and Uncle Wayne?

More later....

1 comment:

Kevin and Allison said...

So fun to see Jillian in all her outfits! I can tell she is already growing a bunch and is so cute! Do you think she looks a bit like Avery did as a baby? Thanks so much for posting the cute pics and for giving me an outlet to buy girl clothes-ha! Love ya!