Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Joining the masses....



Well, I'm almost embarrassed to start a blog, but I thought it'd be nice for the folks. Or it will be nice for our friends when they run out of old school buddies to look up on google. I have no clue if we'll keep it up. But, seeing as how I can't/don't doing any scrap booking right now, this just feels right.


Since we've been home from the hospital, I haven't been able to imagine sticking Jillian between these guys and standing far back enough to get a picture. To their credit, the boys love her so well. I have observed no jealousy or boredom with her arrival. So, now that I'm posting this, I realize I need to get over the fear of them dropping her or sitting on her or pulling her apart so that I can enjoy more pictures of the three of them together!


One more of the little one, so peaceful and quiet at three weeks old:

2 comments:

Vander Griend said...

I am so excited that you are joining the blog network. I look forward to viewing fun family pics. Kim

Helen Martin said...

I'm starting at the beginning and pretending we've
been friends.... always.