It's true. I have plunged into the depths of the couponing underworld. It's...it's...it's a phase for now and I'm enjoying it while it's fun. Thanks so Jenny at A Latte Talk for inspiring me.
Are there any fellow coupon lovers out there? Here's a test for you:
FIVE SIGNS YOU MIGHT BE OBSESSED WITH COUPON DEALS
1. Much of Friday you think, "Just ONE more day before I can get the early edition of the Sunday paper!"
2. Every time your two-year-old sees a scrap of paper, she says, "Yook Mama, a pookon."
3. You have a minimum of 10 boxes of cereal...which you either got for free or got for mere tuppence!
4. You're more inclined to take pictures of your groceries than your children.
5. You are unashamedly talking about the pleasures of couponing on your blog...or you abandon your blog altogether for the joy of clipping and grocery shopping.