get you mind out of the gutter and stay with me here.
I thought I'd have loads of time to blog since the boys started school. I don't.
1. We're in the middle of a house project...as usual. (It's our kitchen if you're wondering.)
2. I have a bottomless stack of papers to go through.
3. I have to prepare three meals a day for most of my family. Jillian eats so much, I want to set her up with an IV that will pump her full the calories she needs to get through her rigorous routine of pulling books off the shelves and climbing on the toilet and systematically emptying all of our kleenex boxes.
4. My job requires the much-loathed trips to the grocery store (where I always forget something crucial and have to go back without a list and impulsively purchase $37 more).
5. Laundry, bed making, bathroom straightening, dishes, etc...you LIVE this. you know.
The list goes on and on. I do NOT think I am any more busy than anyone else.
So, fess up, bloggers. What do you sacrifice to write your blog posts. Shower? Sleep? Homemade dinners? Fresh air? Friendship? Bible Time?
Or is there another way?
How DO you DO it?