1. I haven't been able to erase their old American cell phone numbers from my contacts. The thought of it bums me out.
2. Speaking of cell phones, I wish I could text them pictures and random updates.
3. I'm really excited to see them in a few short days!
4. My kids are even more excited. I never really experienced grandparent love as a child. It melts me.
5. I love who I'm connected to through my parents. My aunts and uncles and cousins, Eastern Europeans, my best friend in Pennsylvania...
6. I wish my house was in better order for their visit.
7. I think about holding my mom's hand a lot. I miss holding her hand so much.
8. My Dad is better than yours. He might not be able beat yours up, but he could beat him at everything else.
9. As a parent, I want my children to know how much I love them just because they are my children. As a child, I want my parents to know how much I love them just because they are my parents.