2. I'm convinced my hair is not growing on the sides. I haven't had a trim since December and I can't get a decent ponytail up. I kinda look like Heath Ledger in The Patriot. Not cool.
3. I wish I could tell you everything going on, but I just can't and that sucks. My comfort level is "full disclosure" and "total transparency". Can't always do that on a blog. How do you bloggers deal with that?
4. I really, really want to do a little mini-series of posts about Avery. I don't talk about him as much as the other two, but he's really cool and he'd quietly notice if I gave him some bloglove.
5. I am super excited about doing the envelope system for budgeting. I don't like spending cash, so already it's making me a more careful spender. (Full disclosure: I'm on day two. Of course, I'm still excited...and a more careful spender.)
6. Jillian just put garbage (from the garbage can) in her mouth. One of the
7. My sewing blog has totally gotten the shaft, but it will come back. As sure as the economy, it
8. If I could have one earthly, non-altruistic wish, it would be free flights. Hey Brent, any airlines you wanna work for? No? Happy working at one of the strongest banks in America? That's cool. I'll let it go.
9. What do you think about dreams? Do you think they sometimes make you understand your heart better than just sitting there and consciously contemplating them? Most times, my dreams are whacked, but other times, it seems like I should take them seriously. And I just think the inconsistency is interesting, too. I'm not interested enough to check out a book on this right now. Just thinkin'...
10. Did I loan my More with Less cookbook to anyone? I cannot find it. And does anyone who uses it have recipes to recommend for when I do find it? It's great, but no inspiring pictures!