Sunday, January 31, 2010

googling toe pain and what not

1. Hey peeps! My left toe hurts. In 2010, you never call a doctor first. You Google. Can I get an amen? But, until Google can give shots, prescribe meds, and do physical therapy, I'm still gonna have to go to the doctor's office.

2. People keep asking if our family is better (healthy). Yes...for about 48 hours. And then Jillian got a cold. And now Phoebe has one. That's just how it is these days. Oh well.

3. "What's shakin'??" you ask. Well, currently I'm helping out at the boys' school with costumes for a play that they are not in. If you don't have kids in school yet, let me give you unsolicited advice: Do not let them know that you have ANY skills whatsoever. I don't actually have skills. I did theater in college. I basically taught myself to sew. Now I'm touted as the costume designer. hoo hoo! hee..heh..ha...wha???

4. Remember when I posted the pictures from Christmas Eve? What you didn't see was what Brent and I were wearing. You'll never see what I was wearing because no one took pictures of me (thanks be to God!!). But, this is what the boys picked out for Brent:



This Hefner-ish looking blazer is something that I think was in style when I was in high school. I can't be sure, but I know I bought it from the Limited. It's just so hard to believe that this looked cool on me at one time.

Okay. That's a wrap, people. More later. Enjoy being freaked out that it's already February.

4 comments:

Greta said...

Just went to the doc today for random skin stuff on my toes, including but no limited to swelling, itching, weirdness. The doc "think" it's exczema but took a biopsy just in case.

You have the MOST hilarious pictures of your husband. I love it. (think boat pic)

Ched said...

I thought at first you were making a play on words with T-pain, and that the end of your post was going to read, "That's a rap, people," instead of "That's a wrap, people".

Though, it's probably safe to say that Google's in play when T-Pain gets a Toe-Pain, too.

tiffany said...

I love it that the pic is black and white! It wouldn't have the same effect if it were color.

James said...

Funny thing, I just googled "shoulder pain" the other day.