Friday, October 16, 2009

friends don't let friends...

So, I never thought I'd let Jillian have a femullet (female mullet). But, sometimes, love is truly blind.

How could I not see it?? I mean, this isn't the best picture, but you can see, right? Actually, Jillian's hair was growing to a point like Joan Jett or something...maybe even--dare I admit it--it was rat tail-like...


Just replace this pacifier with a cigarette and the hair works. But, that's not the look we're going for....


I convinced myself that the once every two months I managed to keep her hair up like this made it all worth it. But, I was kidding myself. She pulls these things out quicker than you can say "sit still".


So, Molly, thanks for the little subtle hints, which lovingly told me I had fallen back on my NO-FEMULLET pledge. You'll be happy to know, I snipped off the rat tail and she is now sporting a bob.

I'd show a picture, but my camera is in the (still unnecessary) hospital bag in the car...argh!!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

she is still so stinkin' cute...and I can only be honest and say I was blind with Maryn's as well. Any time I see video or pics of her with it, I'm just shocked I didn't see it. Miss you and can't wait to see who that lil' person is inside of you!!