Thursday, February 12, 2009

to my "buddies" who blog, but have private profiles

Okay. Sometimes, you leave really sweet comments, and I'm all, "dude. i want to check out that blog." So I click on your name and it says something like, "Stranger Danger!!! Get away! We don't know you!"

No. Not really. But, if you like my blog and you don't mind me stopping by your blog, then just email me at jennascheetz@gmail.com with your blog address so this is not such a one-sided relationship. Or, obviously, you could put your blog address in the comments section if you don't mind making it public.

A special word to the Slate family: This post applies to you!!! You of all people must have a blog, right??? A funny one. With cool pictures. That's what I'd bet.

1 comment:

Katherine @ Grass Stains said...

I'm a fan and have commented a few times, but I don't know if you would have tried to visit me. You can reach me at www.katandgray.blogspot.com if you'd like to check in. I really enjoy your blog!