Sunday, September 26, 2010

yup, it was millenium park

What I really wanted to do, was follow up the last post with a "That's-RIGHT-it's-Chicago!" post, but then I got sick. Whenever I'm sick, I totally forget what it's like to be healthy. I can't possibly fathom being productive or cooking for my family ever again. And then when I start feeling better, I'm AMAZED at my new super powers. After I emerged from the rubble of illness this past week, I completely cleaned my hoarder-looking basement. It was simply amazing. For two days, my life was all about decluttering my basement.

And then I remembered the internet. And my blog and stuff.

I'm back. More on the trip soon.

In the meantime, I'll give you this menu item to noodle on. Seriously? I'm an adventurous eater, but this just does not sound appealing to me. You?

3 comments:

Greta said...

Barf.
What are browns? Hash browns?
And sugared kraut? Would that be better than sour kraut which is its own kind of disgusting?

I feel the same way when sick. How the heck is it to be well?!?!
Glad you're feeling better.

philthecarl said...

That actually sounds kind of interesting to me, except for the Cajun spice.

Sarah said...

I was totally craving that for breakfast RIGHT up until "Topped with...." LEAVE that masterpiece BE!!!