1. In my wardrobe, I have a pair of pants that I bought when I was 16 and a pair of shoes I've owned since I was 18.
2. I have very few clothes that fit me. Either too big or too small.
3. I still have lots of maternity clothes lingering in my drawers and closet?! What's up? Just take them out and put them in the maternity Rubbermaid container?!!!
4. Finding an outfit on Sunday morning is one of my biggest challenges. It's ridiculously difficult. I change my clothes four times and have come close to wearing track pants to church.
5. I hate shopping for myself. I love shopping for the kids.
6. I have around 15 pairs of Christmas socks. Probably more.
7. If I could wear one outfit, it would be cotton track pants and a tank top.
8. If I could wear one outfit for the rest of my life, I would.
9. I have been known to wear one outfit for 36 hours.
10. Or longer.