Monday, June 30, 2008

Churched Kids Quotes


Avery: "I just killed a fly!" singing "Oh, Victory in Jesus! My Savior forever!"


************************
Brent: My toe feels better.
Miles: Was it a miracle?
Brent: I don’t know if it was a miracle or if this is just an example of how God made our bodies to heal.
Miles: Well, just being alive is a miracle.



*************************
Miles: If I use this string, I can go fishing.
Brent's segue: Can you think of anyone in the Bible who was a fisherman?
Miles: Um. I'm not really in that mode right now.

*************************

5 comments:

Dawn S. said...

I LOVE that - "I'm not realy in that mode right now" - totally cracked me up!!

Anonymous said...

"I'm not in that mode..." that totally sounds like something he picked up from you.

Jenna said...

true dat, molly. true dat.

Anonymous said...

Jenna,

Sarah, our mom, and I continue to say--you've GOT to write a book! You've got such great "material," so to speak!

~Karla

tiffany said...

I think M&A say more funny things than most kids! ha!