1. Click on the little word, "Comments" at the bottom of the post. It might say "3 Comments" or "0 Comments" or whatever. Click on that.
2. A little window will pop up. If there are no comments yet, you will see a box in which you can type an incredibly witty or verbally affirming comment. (I also accept teasing!) If there have already been comments, then you'll have to scroll down a little until you get to that empty box.
3. After you've typed your comment, you'll see a funky display of letters that don't spell anything in particular. You'll need to type those in the box underneath. (This is so I don't get some robot generated messages in a different language linking to weird stuff on the internet. It's happened before.)
4. Next, you'll need to "Choose an Identity". I think it's easiest to choose "Anonymous". Just remember to sign your name at the bottom of your comment if you don't want to remain anonymous.
5. Lastly, click on "Publish your Comment".
6. And one more thing, if you want to send me a confidential message, you can click on the little envelope icon with an arrow on it. Fill out the blanks, write the message and click on "send email". Super simple.
See. You can do this.
And a word to people who read my blog who I don't know: I've linked to this post before, but I'll link to it again. Basically, please don't let yourself feel like a stalker. We might have never met. We might be old friends. We might be new friends. If you're ever compelled to comment, don't be bashful. I'm not going to think you're a freak. Rather, I'll like you, because you like me! (Man-o-man...somebody slap the narcissism out of me!)