I was tagged by Sarah almost a month ago!! I wanna tag someone who will do this (even if it takes a month or two!). How about Janice??
8 T.V. shows I watch
1. The Office (really, the only one I do watch currently)
2. Arrested Development (on dvd)
3. So You Think You Can Dance (cannot get enough of this!)
4. SNL (every once in awhile)
5. Mad T.V. (sometimes)
8 Favorite Restaurants
2. Cafe Latte
3. India Palace
4. Pineda Tacos (it was only once and just recent, but golly it was tasty!)
5. A few gigs on the Hill, which I can't remember
6. Cardwell's (in St. Louis)
7. Longfellow Grille (for the sweet potato fries and the late Elvis Burger, which they removed from the menu...bastards...)
8. Pretty much any good Thai restaurant
8 Things I look forward to most in the morning
2. Smelling Jillian's stinky breath (recently smelled like a hermit crab's aquarium. no joke.)
3. Cuddling with Miles
4. Seeing Avery has already managed breakfast for himself (I find his independence adorable)
5. Looking to see if it has snowed
6. Calling Brent to see if he made it to work, and how he's doing, and tell him I miss him already
7. Thinking new thoughts
8. Going to bed early (because I never do, but I always think I might with the hope that I will wake up more refreshed than I am in that moment...)
8 Most Recently Viewed Movies
1. Honey and Clover (a japanese film)
2. Lars and the Real Girl
3. King of Kong/Fistful of Quarters
4. Bottlerocket (again)
6. Baby Mama
8. Prince Caspian
8 Things One Might Find Interesting or Peculiar about Me
1. I remember names, as long as I learn the first and last name. If you say, "My name's Heather." I'll forget it immediately. If you say, "Hi! I'm Heather Winklerschmidt." It's locked in forever.
2. I used to be a morning person until we had kids.
3. I LOVE order. I live in chaos. It's maddening, I tell you!!!
4. I didn't read for pleasure until I was in my mid-twenties. I have so much catching up to do on good reads!!!
5. I'm not much of a planner. It's a necessity, but I get kinda depressed when all my days are filled up before I get to them.
6. I'm indecisive. big time. For example, I've been wondering if I should dye my hair for five years. I mean, I've decided not to for five years??? No. I'm just undecided.
7. I've never been overseas. Don't even have a passport. Wish I did...wish I could...
8. It took me 15 minutes to come up with #7.
8 smells I love
1. the ocean
2. horse barns (leather, horses, hay...all of it. I miss it a lot!)
3. clean clothes
5. neutrogena sesame body oil
6. pipe tobacco
7. onion and garlic sizzling in olive oil
8. my children, clean or stinky