Monday, August 11, 2008

confession #4- i'm afraid i'm not the proverbs 31 woman

Even worse, I think I'm the Proverbs 14:1 woman.

"A wise woman builds her home, but the foolish woman tears it down with her own hands".

The following pictures are all examples of projects that were started on a whim, with no real plan or time line for project completion.

The wallpaper (I've confessed this before)



The broken bathroom fan, which the boys called, "the dying moose" (Brent has since replaced this, but this bathroom is FAR from redone!) Yeah, I just started unscrewing this and ripping out that. It was great.




This is what was revealed after pulling off the paneling, chair rail, baseboard and quarter round. I used a crowbar. It was my kind of thrill. I love demolition.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

WHERE did they come up with the dying moose? That is hilarious!!!